On behalf of our team at Lancor, we want to wish you a happy 2019! We thank you for your partnership and the time each and every candidate has invested with us. As we look back on this past year, we want to highlight a few notable accomplishments.
2018 Brought Us:
- The most productive and rewarding year in our firm's history as reflected in our highest NPS score, lowest days to completion and highest percentage of repeat clients to date.
- Continued recognition as a leader in prioritizing diversity representation in the C-Suite.
- A diverse client base of both repeat and new Private Equity portfolio clients.
- Searches within industries ranging across technology, services, healthcare, industrial and consumer packaged goods.
- A continued industry-leading practice of building portfolio operations teams for bulge bracket and middle market Private Equity firms and family offices.
- And consistent involvement in industry-leading conferences as speakers, moderators and chairmen.
Along with our 2018 success, we have enjoyed seeing the fellow success of our clients throughout the year. As we head into 2019, our most important mission continues to be providing you with an unmatched level of service. On behalf of our entire firm, we want to personally thank you for including us in your network and trusting us with your most strategic hiring decisions.
We look forward to working with you in the new year.
Featured 2018 Searches
The following searches were completed during 2018 representing a variety of company types, industry sectors, and functional disciplines.
New in 2018: Lancor LAB
As a new addition to our services in 2018, our executive led, deal angle generation business or Lancor Advisory Business (“LAB”) finished strong in 2018. Clients like Apax, Bain, Bertram, Frontenac, Lindsay Goldberg, JLL, New Mountain, Permira and others used the LAB to get executive insights into 43 different assets over the course of the last quarter. One to highlight was working with Apax to acquire Paycor, Inc. a trusted partner to more than 38,000 medium and small-sized businesses. The Cincinnati based company is known for delivering HR and payroll solutions. The LAB connected Apax with a variety of executives to help develop their value creation plan during diligence; long before the actual closing and were instrumental in giving Apax the conviction to purchase the company.
The LAB continues to proactively introduce top decile executive talent to the most influential PE firms around the world. These introductions generate operational insight that gives investors conviction to both close on and pass on opportunities while developing long term executive relationships that can be leveraged over the long haul. Click here to learn more.
Looking Forward to 2019
Last year we dove deep into the new role of the Corporate Operating Partner, presented new ideas for CFOs in transition, and introduced our 5 Questions series.
This year, we are excited to present new series and articles exploring latest trends and critical topics we see influencing the workplace today. Stay tuned later this month for a look at education trends and diversity among the c-suite.
Director of Marketing